Call for Board Members
Madhatters is now looking for board members!
The Madhatters Community Theatre, Inc Board is now accepting applications for board positions on a volunteer basis.
We particularly seek expertise in any of the following areas:
- fundraising, volunteer management, promotions/marketing
- business administration, nonprofit governance
- costume design, makeup design, set design, music direction
General Duties of Madhatters Community Theatre Board Members include:
- make and adopt bylaws, rules and regulations relating to the duties of the officers of the board
- make and adopt bylaws, rules and regulations for the management of the Madhatters
- control the expenditures of all moneys collected for or contributed to the Madhatters
- ensure supervision, care and custody of Madhatters property, and of the rooms or buildings constructed, leased or set apart for use of the Madhatters
Board Members commit to the following:
- One monthly meeting, in person or via technology
- One monthly/periodic subcommittee meeting
- Supporting Madhatters Community Theatre productions through involvement or attendance
Please complete the board applications by August 10, 2018 to be placed on the ballot.
The application can be downloaded from the Madhatters’ website, www.madhattersinc.org and submitted to [email protected]. All applicants are requested to attend the Madhatters Community Theatre Annual Board Meeting on August 15, 2018 to be present during the election process. If you are unable to attend, please let us know.